Pet massage therapy is a gentle, relaxing technique that is based on the application of compassionate touch, positional release, gentle fascia release, acupressure, and energy balancing. Our Pet Massage treatments can help reduce pain and stress in your pet, and we can even show you a few simple techniques that you can do at home as well. A pet massage is a great way to bond with your pet while improving their quality of life!
What are the benefits of pet massages?
- Increases flexibility of joints, shoulders, back and tail
- Develops and maintains muscle tone
- Helps relieve the effects of stiffness and joint discomfort
- Improves/balances circulation of blood & lymphatic systems
- Eases mental stress and physical discomfort
- Affects behavioral issues and relieves physical and emotional pain
- Decreases recovery time from surgery or trauma
- Removal of toxins from the body and its origin
At Essex Animal Hospital, our pet massages are performed by Jodi. Jodi is Pet Massage certified from the Pet Massage Training and Research Institute. If you would like to schedule an appointment for your pet, please contact Jodi at (519) 776-7325.